Our Employment Group is driven by an uncompromising dedication to client service and to providing practical advice in a time-sensitive manner. Our lawyers have extensive experience representing both employers and individuals in:
- Litigating all types of employment-related claims before administrative agencies and in federal and state courts, including claims for wage and hour, misappropriation of trade secrets, sexual and other forms of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination and breach of contract.
- Negotiating and drafting employment contracts and severance agreements, as well as other employment related agreements (arbitration, confidential information, independent contractor, etc.)
- Providing advice and counsel on all types of employment and human resources issues including employee discipline, litigation avoidance, employee handbooks and policies, leaves of absences, layoffs, disability accommodation, and wage and hour compliance.
- Conducting workplace investigations into misconduct and harassment.
- Training managers and employees on sexual harassment and other workplace issues.